Tuesday, April 18, 2006

“I have a bit of a problem now that the fairy roads are all open….what do I do with them?”.

I found this quote on one of the Bloomsbury sites (I know we talked about that last week). It was an interesting little article about Clarke, her plans, and possible paper discussions. I found it because I am thinking about writing my paper about the satire (specifically of governments) in JS&MN, and when I googled satire and the title, this article came up. If anyone is having trouble with finding a topic, you should check out this site.
I hope my link works! See you in class tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Codeman said...

It works. I'm between several topics, including one about the portrayal of madness in fantasy literature, and there was a great starter question for that. Thanks!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Andy Duncan said...

Thanks for the link, Elizabeth. And political satire in the novel -- which we've barely touched on in class -- is well worth exploring in a paper, I think.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home