Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Other Cast Ideas

I know that Stacey was asking if there was anything definite yet about the cast, but I don't think that information has been released if it has been determined. So, I went looking for other people's opinions after seeing that there were no definite actors listed on any website I could find. Of course, I love imdb.com, so I was looking over some of the posts at the bottom. Check them out and see if you agree with any! Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell movie info

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Duncan said...

What a time suck that message board is! Thanks, Amy ... I think.

Having read only ONE of the many threads, I would be happy with any of these mentions:

Clive Owen as Strange or Childermass

Matthew MacFadyen as Strange or Childermass

Cillian Murphy, Tim Roth, Eddie Izzard or Jude Law as the gentleman

Ian McKellen, Ian Holm or Anthony Hopkins as Mr. Norrell

Hugh Grant or Paul Bettany as Strange

Jude Law as Byron

Alan Rickman as Childermass

Daniel Day Lewis as the Raven King

Keira Knightley as Arabella

Tim Curry as Drawlight

Ian McKellen as Vinculus

Colin Firth as Sir Walter Pole

Surely we could find roles for Jim Broadbent, Robbie Coltrane, Geoffrey Rush and Rupert Everett somewhere!

I might add that I'm pleased to see that Christopher Hampton, who wrote "Dangerous Liaisons," is working on the script.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home