Friday, March 10, 2006

I am so confused!

I want to know why Wonderwall is a fantasy story. Unless you count rabid hallucinations of gay men grinding on a dance floor to a wack techno beat and then morphing into flames as fantasy, then this story did not really have any fantasy elements. The narrator is a loser druggie who hallucinates/dreams about fire. Perhaps this symbolizes somthing, but what?

Also, what does the title mean? And what was David doing in the men's room at the gay club that she wasn't supposed to see? And what are Black Boogers (or whatever they're called)?

1 Comments:

Blogger LaTorea said...

I think that Black Beauties is probably some kind of drug like LSD or meth but I'm not really sure. But what else would the bikers be manufacturing and selling to students and the welfare mothers. I have no idea what she saw in the bathroom. I was really confused about that also. I think maybe the wonderwall is the wall she was writing on all the time.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home