Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spirited Away

So I put this movie off as long as I could as I was not looking forward to it. If it's not Disney then animation and I don't really get along, I mean, I even hate cartoons.
So I sat down last night and watched it. I have to admit, I enjoyed it. The charcters were awesome, I loved No Face and the parents got on my nerves, as pigs and otherwise. It was a little long for me and I found at times my attention wandered elsewhere, but all in all, it was a fun movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Blaylock said...

I have a hard time sitting through any movie, and once one gets longer than two hours, it has lost my attention. The story was great, and I would like to see the Japanese version (maybe in more than one sitting). The introduction said some of the story was cut out to improve the dubbing.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home