Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke - which is better?

Okay, I must admit, it's been about four years since I saw Princess Mononoke, so I'm going to have to do some homework before I can completely comment on this. However, these are the two anime films that stick out in my mind as having made the transition from Japan to the States. Does anyone who has seen both of these have any comments? Discuss. Or else I'll make you talk about how the Holy Roman Empire is neither Holy nor Roman (10 points for whoever gets that joke).

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Waters said...

"'They Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire.' Discuss." -Mike Myers as Linda Richman of "Coffee Talk" quoting Voltaire. Spirited Away, it's like butta.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Codeman said...

Stephen gets the 10 points!!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home