Monday, January 30, 2006

Vanishing Act

Uh Oh. Thats right, I'm posting before Tuesday afternoon. Well Vanishing Act was definitely a unique story. Three of Hilda's family members vanish in a short time. This reminded me of a line in a Kanye West song that says "they say people are in your life for seasons". It happens often in our lives as it seems in every stage or season of our life there are certain people that play a prominent role, only to vanish as time moves on. I really dont know what else to say about this story, but it definitely had my mind spinning. It would be cool to have mind control powers similar to Jenny Rose's.

Edit: Okay apparently I saved this as a draft instead of posting it, so it looks like I am posting tuesday afternoon. Damnit, I lose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home