Monday, January 30, 2006

Raven

OK, I just thought that I should let everyone know that the Raven from "Travels with the Snow Queen" on page 105 mentions my dream. I have it from time to time and it is the only dream I have that repeats. I hate it. Yes, I dream that my teeth just crumble out of my mouth and no matter what I do it just keeps happening, then I wake up and realize they are still there. It is one of those really vivid dreams though where when you wake up you feel like you have to check. Anyway, I haven't had it in a while and last night I read the story.... Last night I had the dream again. It really weirded me out. Just wondering if maybe Kelly Link has had this dream too? Anyone else have it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Waters said...

I've had similar dreams, but my teeth don't crumble they simply fall out. It started when I got braces.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Andy Duncan said...

I, too, have occasional dreams in which my teeth fall out. I don't know whether they started when I got braces, as with Stephen, but that's an interesting possibility. Was that true for you, too, Virginia?

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home